2018 – Present: Japan Travel K. K. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Community Development Manager.
2018 – Present: Freelance (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Inbound consultant e.g. tour reviews for travel agencies.
- Tour guide.
- Translator, interpreter.
- Video maker including “silent” films. For examples, see my YouTube channel.
- Promotion of vegan, vegetarian, Japanese local seasonal vegetables, ecotourism, and other green businesses.
I’m preparing to create my own company and get permanent residency in Japan.
Thanks to all those who gave me advice over the years, on LinkedIn or face to face 🙂
Can I help any of you promote veganism/vegetarianism in Japan? Do you or any of your acquaintances/partners have any need in that respect? I am sad to see good green restaurants reduce their activities (e.g. Loving Hut in Tokyo Jimbocho) or disappear although many foreigners need/want them (I guided many vegans, vegetarians and Muslims in Japan). I already reviewed vegan restaurants on Google Maps, recommended vegan restaurants in travel articles on Websites about Japan trips, introduced vegan events and vegan tours in videos but want to do more…
#businessinjapan #japan #vegetarian #govegan
2017 – 2018: Marketing Voice (Shinjuku ward, Tokyo, Japan)
- Marketing producer for this Japanese marketing company.
- Main project: Promotion of nature & eco-tourism in Hokkaido prefecture among Westerners.
- I learnt many things from my colleagues and met interesting professionals from big companies/organizations!
2013 – 2017: Travel Stand Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Inbound manager, international consultant, travel agent, and tour guide for this Japanese travel agency.
- Website creation & design.
- WordPress, Google Analytics.